Wednesday 28 November 2007

Fairy Princess... inspired by Suzi Blu


Well, after watching many of Suzi Blu's vlogs, I decided to get out some paints and do a canvas as a present for a friend's little one.

Didn't turn out how I'd hoped, but at least it is something. I much prefer my sketches... just cannot seem to get the acrylic painting .... might just have to try watercolours! But as I said... it is something... I just had to make do with the small number of acrylics that I could lay my hands on.... one day soon my studio will be up and running... (I hope!) lol




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is sooo beautiful!!! gorgeous colors and love all the details. and i loved the wolve pictures, probably hard to leave without one.

suzi blu said...

Beautiful!
This is all acrylic? I think you handle them quite well!
I too prefer my sketches. They are more free I get so tight with the lines when I copy them. but we are all learning right?
Thank you for sharing this.
=^_^=

Natalie B said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! As I said in my blog, you are so talented!! Glad to see you got some time to play :-)