Saturday 28 June 2008

Creating at last!

I have been busy making earrings over the last couple of weeks, have some on consignment and need to concentrate on using up my supplies!

I purchased some watch hands from Julie H ages ago, and together with the large stash of watch pieces I decided to actually make something as that was the intention when I bought them! These are listed in my Etsy shop.




I just love these Dalmation Jasper gemstones.... need to play with them a bit more!


These are some wonderful new findings.... just love the colour of the freshwater pearls and also these hammered disks are fabulous!

2 comments:

Julie H said...

What wonderful earrings! I bet they are just running out of the store.

Ro Bruhn said...

Love the earrings, the watch parts look wonderful. Thanks for your comments too.